[BlueOnyx:02098] Re: disk usage stopped calculating

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Aug 13 14:50:25 -05 2009

Michael Stauber wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
>> This ran without any errors, and now the issue of changing user settings
>> from the GUI is solved. However, it still does not display any disk
>> usage information. Some users are bouncing email due to quota, so the
>> quota must be working but just not being read by BlueOnyx. Very strange.
>>

> It can take a while until the disk usage shows properly again. Or it
> could be
> that something else is shot. Hard to say. :o(

Ah... the soup thickens.   As it turns out, the modification of email
accounts works just fine so long as you are logged in as Admin.   But if
a user attempts to login to BlueOnyx, they are met with this error output:

Warning:
unlink(/usr/sausalito/ui/style/trueBlue.xml.compiled.577990a495b39df9cfbe37b9c834ad4a)
[function.unlink
<http://www.allfloridarealty.com:444/nav/function.unlink>]: Permission
denied in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 352

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:352) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:352) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 55

I am not sure what has gone wrong here.   Would it be easier to just
wipe the box and start over?  Or CMUExport out and CMUImport onto a
fresh system?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services