[BlueOnyx:02272] GoDaddy SSL cert

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sun Aug 30 19:56:28 -05 2009

I have customer that has obtained their SSL cert through GoDaddy using a
CSR I generated from the GUI. When submitting the CSR and downloading
from GoDaddy the signed cert, I chose Apache as the server type. When I
go to import the signed cert, I get the error 'Unable to update
certificate information for display'. Can someone tell me the issue with
this process? I have a GoDaddy bundle cert as well in the download, do I
need to add that to the Apache configuration?

--Robert