[BlueOnyx:00463] The departure of Nuonce - Some support options.

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Mon Feb 9 04:43:19 -05 2009

I think it is fair to say that our community has a lot to thank Brian
Smith for. Without his hard work over a number of years, BlueQuartz and
now BlueOnyx community would not be what it is today.His departure has
left a large gap for his customers and other members of the community
alike. This email is a one-time forum posting to former Nuonce customers
and other Blue* users, to present some options that might close the gap.

Introducing Compass Networks.

Former Nuonce customers may be using modules that require security
updates. Compass Networks is able to provide the last version released
by Nuonce for modules purchased. (You will need to provide proof of
purchase to be eligible).

There are also more updates to the underlying code that is contained in
a lot of the former Nuonce packages since the last official Nuonce
releases. We have been busy creating new packages that will be available
in the near future, to provide an upgrade path for existing Nuonce products.

If you are a former Nuonce customer and you held a current Nuonce
maintenance agreement as at 12-January 2009, I am pleased to offer
upgrades/support for your existing products that will include access to
our new packages that will upgrade your existing products.

If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch! If you are
either a former Nuonce customer, or you'd just like further information,
feel free to go to http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/?page=intro for
more information.

Best Wishes,
Greg Kuhnert.