[BlueOnyx:00519] Re: BlueOnyx-5.2-20090212.iso

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Feb 13 13:52:47 -05 2009

Gerald Waugh wrote Friday, February 13, 2009 10:50 AM

> Michael Stauber wrote;
> > Hi Gerald,
> >
> > > I see that Michael has out up a new ISO.
> > > http://www.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/
> > >
> > > I believe this to be the one that fixed the %post scripts failure.
> >
> > Correct. It has your stage2 image, so that should be working
> > now. It also has
> > all BlueOnyx and OS patches as of 12th Feb 2009.
> >
> > > I'm downloading and testing now!
> >
> > Very well. Let me know if that fixes the PKG install issues
> > or if you find
> > anything else.
> >
> > --
> Not sure what the problem is, but I get the "error about
> CentOS cd not found" ... But the one I did at;
> http://fsn.raqware.com/BlueOnyx/BlueOnyx-5.2-> 20090107-1.iso
>
> Which is a modified version of
> BlueOnyx-5.2-20090107.iso
> and it works with the new stag2.img.
> You will note a message "running install.script" which comes
> from the install.script. Where I added a "echo" to show that it runs.
>
> I tried twice, but will try again, to see what I can find.

Not sure, but looks like my last attempt worked!
Odd, though, as I did check the md5sum on the first attempt!
I will try again, adding pkgs in PKGS/inatall.files and a script in
PHGS/install.script

Anyone else tried the latest iso?
at http://www.blueonyx.it/pub/BlueOnyx/ISO/

Gerald