[BlueOnyx:00531] installing BO without LVM

"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez" centos at nuestroserver.com
Mon Feb 16 19:23:36 -05 2009

hi, in order for me to install BlueOnyx as a domU in Xen, we created a
kickstart to partittion the disk (a single disk) as normal ext3 ones, no LVM

We created a syslinux boot option named: nolvm and it yes.. Im able to
install to xen as full virtualization and then install the kernel-xen
(paravirtual) and convert the BO to paravirtual.

We are working now in order to allow a full paravirtual install from
start to end and avoid converting from HVM to paravirtual.

anyway I think the nolvm option will be useful (I love LVM but for some
reason for my servers I preffer no lvm on them).

to whom should we contact in order to send him the syslinux.cfg and the
kickstart_nolvm so they can implement it into the boot CD

thanks in advance, as soon as I get the xen paravirtual installing I
will annouce it.

epe