[BlueOnyx:00542] Re: vhosts site.include

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 06:16:51 -05 2009

Yes, normally I stick site unique URL rewrite rules in the
site.include folders - but it's just there is no way to get to these
files via the web admin. They appear to be owned by root. If other
people need to be able to get access, I need to change the group
ownership, rights and then map in some SFTP/SSH - which I can do but
it's just a bit of a pain not really sure if it's security best
practice either.

It would be really nice to be able to edit these site.include files
via the webadmin right?

So just like we can edit PHP settings per site - also the site .conf
file - that would be cool.

Cheers,

Jeff