[BlueOnyx:00582] Re: Strange BQ Sendmail behavior - fixed in BO?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 16:10:08 -05 2009

Yes I have DNS on the box disabled - so that's the strange thing I'm
wondering why it's trying to deliver locally.

I hate doing fudgy fixes without actually knowing the reasons /
consequences behind what Im doing (because stuff like that usually
comes back to bite you!) - so that's the reason why I posted this up.

Although - if someone else has the same problem - at least they will
know the dirty fix!

Cheers,

Jeff