[BlueOnyx:00619] Re: Using Pear on BlueOnyx

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 17:25:19 -05 2009

Hmm .. think I have worked out this one:

[root at server4 share]# cd pear
[root at server4 pear]# ls
Archive  Console  data  DB  DB.php  doc  HTTP.php  Mail  Mail.php  Net  OS  PEAR  pearcmd.php  PEAR.php  peclcmd.php  System.php  test  XML

[root at server7 share]# cd pear
[root at server7 pear]# ls
Archive  Console  data  doc  OS  PEAR  pearcmd.php  PEAR.php  peclcmd.php  System.php  test  XML

No Mail.php ...

I need to get the Zend Framework installed and working!

Colin