[BlueOnyx:00049] Re: blueonyx on vmware

Lucas Peyatt lucas at ohiointernet.net
Tue Jan 6 11:49:32 -05 2009

I installed it on VMware Workstation 6.5

I did not try to install VMware tools, because I don't need them, CentOS 5
does not have the kernel time issues that CentOS 4 does. (looses time
rapidly)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:45:51 -0700, Jeff wrote
> I was unable to install blueonyx on VMware server 1.0.x, I'm assuming
> because VMware Server 1.0.X doesn't have support for CentOS 5.  But
> it did install fine on VMware Server 2.0.  (I have NOT tried
> installed VMware Tools yet).  I hope to try ESX later today.
>
> Has anybody else tried blueonyx on any VMware platforms, including getting
> VMware Tools installed?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

Lucas C Peyatt
Ohio Web Hosting & Design / Springfield Computer Repair
lucas at ohiointernet.net
www.ohiointernet.net
937.969.4476 dayton
614.441.8169 columbus