[BlueOnyx:00083] Re: phpmyadmin not working?

Kenneth Allan kenneth at domain-nameit.net
Thu Jan 8 22:03:26 -05 2009

Hello there,
I'm testing blueonyx out, however when I click on the phpmyadmin section, it
just gives me a blank page, it's not loading, anyone else having this issue?
If so, how can I resolve it?
MySQL is running fine, so is php.

Where are you finding the "phpmyadmin section"?

Under Security
phpmyadmin

OK, mine's blank also

Hmmm - it works great for us on our systems.
I'm assuming that you have set a root password for MySQL?

--
Chris Gebhardt

Sounds like it would be helpful to have a minimal startup guide/instruction sheet

believed to be clean.