[BlueOnyx:00087] Re: phpmyadmin not working?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jan 9 03:29:26 -05 2009

Hi Kenneth,

> I'm testing blueonyx out, however when I click on the phpmyadmin section,
> it just gives me a blank page, it's not loading, anyone else having this
> issue? If so, how can I resolve it?
> MySQL is running fine, so is php.

Well, the GUI page that re-directs to phpMyAdmin assumes that you have DNS
already set up for the IP of the server.

It redirects to http://server.name/phpMyAdmin/

Depending on if you're using SSL or not it may even re-direct to the SSL port
instead, using HTTPS for the connection.

Please try http://<ip-address>/phpmyadmin to see if it works in general. If it
does, then the link inside the GUI will work as soon as you have set up a DNS
record for the server name, too.