[BlueOnyx:00114] Re: phpmyadmin not working?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jan 12 12:57:49 -05 2009

Hi Gregg,

> I checked on the url that is being pushed by the gui, and it's like this
> http://<ip-address>/base/phpmyadmin/index.php
>
> so that's why it's not working, if you manually do ipaddress/phpmyadmin
> that works fine, but the link in the gui, or at least my gui is bad.

Yeah, the page  http://<ip-address>/base/phpmyadmin/index.php tries to
automatically log you in to phpMyAdmin with the MySQL "root" login details
(if you're "admin" in the BlueOnyx GUI). However, some browsers like IE don't
like that, unless you relax the security zone settings.

So we need to rework the automated login procedure to phpMyAdmin or drop it
for now.