[BlueOnyx:00129] Re: NuOnce ceasing operations?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 12 22:54:52 -05 2009

Kenneth Allan wrote:
> Brian Smith just announced he is ceasing operations of NuOnce.
>
> How will it effect this project?

Brian has been a great resource and friend to Blues everywhere.  Our
organization included.

Speaking personally, I wish Brian the best in his future endeavors and
hope he'll continue to be a part of our community in some form or fashion.

One great thing about a project like BlueOnyx (and BlueQuartz before it)
is that it's wrapped around a community.   In that regard, it's larger
than any one person (or company).  At this point, I certainly wouldn't
fear the future.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services