[BlueOnyx:00150] Re: Miva Merchant on BlueOnyx

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:09:07 -05 2009

I had a client running Miva on a Raq550 which we migrated to TLAS (The
retail version of BQ) however I had lots of trouble getting it all ported to
CentOS/BQ later on so we convinced the client to move to CRE Loaded.

Your best bet may be to reach out to Miva Support.  They helped me get
empressa running on the TLAS, I never asked for their help on BQ, it seemed
like a good time to get the client to upgrade anyway and they agreed.

I do remember that once empressa was working right I simply restored the
site with CMU and everything pretty much worked. I may have had to fix some
paths but nothing more than that.

Good Luck,

M Aronoff Out - West Hills, CA