[BlueOnyx:00221] 4gb on Blueonyx

Rodrigo Ordonez Licona rodrigo at xnet.com.mx
Wed Jan 14 19:28:20 -05 2009

Hi, We have our test server laoded with 4gb of ram

Shows this on the top Command,

Memory total is way under 4gb 3.2gb if my calculations are correct.
Not sure if its related to the memory whole issue present on the x86
architecture.
It there a bios setting that should be changed or a PAE switch on Centos 5

The chipset is Intel iCH75 (kind of old) Dual Core CPU

Mem:   3368508k total,   980308k used,  2388200k free,   372976k buffers
Swap:  4194296k total,        0k used,  4194296k free,   232872k cached

Any light on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Rodrigo O
Xnet