[BlueOnyx:00234] php error

Tony Loosle tony-blue at s1-i.net
Thu Jan 15 13:49:32 -05 2009

I have a problem with php scripting.

On the bluequartz, I have the scripts working fine.   Not so on Blueonyx.

the script author things this:

something to do with HTTP_GET_VARS[] not getting the variable passed in the url.

I have globals = on, but site not working.

Michael, do you have a paid support, like Brian did?    I need to pay for some help on this!

thanks

tony