[BlueOnyx:00249] Re: upgrading to BlueOnyx ?

Ken Marcus - Precision Web Hosting, Inc. kenmarcus at precisionweb.net
Fri Jan 16 14:34:28 -05 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucas Peyatt - Ohio Web Hosting & Development"
<blueonyx at ohiowebhosting.net>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:17 AM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:00245] Re: upgrading to BlueOnyx ?

> Everyone should email him and let him know what you think, I tried
> support at nuonce.net but it has been deleted. I sent the message to
> brian at nuonce.net and did not get a error message.
>
> On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:23:13 -0800, rcaron wrote
>> Mr. Julliet Smit wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'm running for several years Brian's software, Bluequartz and several
>> > applications i bought. I'm not very happy he stopped without any
>> > notice.
>> > With the webinstaller it was possible to install very fast third party
>> > software. I bought Wordpress, Mantis, Joomla, stTicket, Dokuwiki etc.
>> > Are there other places on the web
>> > available to buy these webinstall "pkg's" ?!? (on the website of Brian
>> > there where about 30 available)
>> >
>> > Are the people who are not upgrading to BlueOnyx ?
>> >

>> > Regards,

>> I feel the same.  I like to upgrade but I just put a 10 new server in
>> a few months with all of Brian's software pkg's.  And Brian was
>> helping me with custom Applications.  Now I feel that we have to lean
>> on to Solarspeed.  I don't know what to think.
>>
>> Rob C
>

> --
> Lucas Peyatt

If I recall, Michael mentioned that he would be bringing out new versions of
those installers.
So,  I don't think it will be a problem.

Also, if you have already downloaded the scripts from Nuonce, then you have
them already. So, you don't have a problem in that case either.

----
Ken Marcus
Ecommerce Web Hosting by
Precision Web Hosting, Inc.