[BlueOnyx:00254] Re: Nuonce gone

Ethan Mateja ethan.mateja at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:29:43 -05 2009

> He has given a lot to the BQ universe. I think we owe him a lot of
> appreciation and more. I wish him the best and that our paths may cross
> again in the future.

I owe a great debt of gratitude toward Brian and others from the BQ world
for where I am today in knowledge and career. Specifically, Brian's packages
were ALWAYS fair priced and his support was outstanding. That being said,
the community support that Brian contributed paved the way for my passion
toward open source collaboration. I thank him and all who contributed to
keeping BQ alive in the past and look forward to supporting and
participating in the Blue Onyx project.

Kudos Brian! Good luck and take care of your family.....