[BlueOnyx:00267] Re: Solarspeed

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jan 17 08:59:07 -05 2009

Hi Jay,

Sorry for the late reply. My Linux workstation decided to blow up (a usual it
happened on a Friday <sigh>) and I'm still in the process of rebuilding.

> I'd like to purchase the BlueOnyx packages on Solarspeed's website. Will I
> get the actual package files, for self installation, or do I rely on
> Solarspeed's existence to reinstall the packages in the future in the event
> of a catastrophic failure?

All my BlueOnyx PKGs (except the AV-SPAM) are for self-installs and I expect
to have everything ready for self install soonish - and will keep it that way.