[BlueOnyx:00268] Re: Nuonce gone

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jan 17 09:18:45 -05 2009

Hi Rodrigo,

> I recall an email from Michael (Solarspeed) about changing his packages so
> he can deliver products on a download basis.
>
> That should fix the installation bottleneck in case we all go asking for an
> installation at the same time .

That's correct. During the next few days I'll be working on a mechanism that
should tackle that bottleneck and make things much easier in the long haul.
The net result will be that all my BlueOnyx PKGs can be self installed at ease
and that I also don't have to worry that people run off with the software to
install it more often than ordered for.

> ...And lets support it .... report bugs and help to make it a better
> software every day...

Yes, please. Report bugs either here, or at the BlueOnyx bugtracker:

http://devel.blueonyx.it/trac/