[BlueOnyx:00281] Nuonce vs Solarspeed

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Sat Jan 17 12:35:30 -05 2009

Hello to the List!

For now I have a all my sites running on Nuonce-Version of BQ.
Brian did a very great job for the BQ-Project and I like?d it.

 From Solarspeed I have the Aventurine-Cluster - Install is tricky but a
great system.

But now to Brian and his way of closing the Nuonce-Company:
I have bought a 1 year contract with all packages for about 900$ I think.
When I have known about his future then I have downloaded all the packages
for the future use. But if he send?s the mail also the website with my
pickup-Depot was closed.
And I think this isn?t the right way to close a company. A website isn?t
expensive for running two
weeks longer!!!

Have anyone all the last packages??? I have only older one - Only Spam I
think is actual.
I can show you the invoice from Brian. Or is it legal to make the pkg?s
public because he is out off business??
Thanks
Joachim