[BlueOnyx:00289] Nuonce Archive

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Sun Jan 18 01:04:43 -05 2009

Hi Blue people

The recent announcement from Nuonce has been a shock to many of us.
Brian's website had a lot of great material on-tap whenever we needed it.

I have started to trawl through the information on archive.org so that
we can hopefully retain a mirror of what once was the Nuonce website.
It's a slow process at the moment.... It looks like archive.org is under
a lot of load at the moment.

The archive will be stored at http://nuonce.gknsonline.com/

If anyone has copies of non-commercial material that was previously on
Brian's site, I'd love to hear from you. There are a fair few gaps in
the archive.org copy of the Nuonce site.

Regards,
Greg.