[BlueOnyx:00306] Re: Customers unable to use mail services

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Jan 19 12:54:25 -05 2009

Steve Howes wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2009, at 17:15, Alex Moen wrote:
>> I realize that this is a mailing list for BlueOnyx, and I apologize
>> for the off-topic post, but this seems to be where the expertise for
>> BlueCentOS has moved to since the other list is off-air.
>
> The BlueQuartz mailing list is still running just fine... its just
> nuonce that vanished... and I'm not sure what BlueCentOS is. ;)
>
> http://bluequartz.org/ml/index.html

This is true, of course.   But given past history with that list
sometimes working / sometimes not and the speed at which posts are made,
I would not be surprised to see the BX list become pretty active for all
flavors of BlueCentOS (nice generic term there, Alex!)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services