[BlueOnyx:00312] Re: Customers unable to use mail services

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Mon Jan 19 15:05:42 -05 2009

The former post from Brian is available here...
http://nuonce.gknsonline.com/bqhowto/23.html
But: Be warned - there was an issue reported by Michael in this process
with regard to group membership....

If you want to use dfix, it is available here:
http://www.gregkuhnert.com/public:bq:dfix

Regards,
Greg.