[BlueOnyx:00333] Re: Tomcat Mysql

Ian Bromley ian.bromley at siab.com.au
Mon Jan 19 03:52:35 -05 2009

Hi

I created (or netbeans did) a context.xml file in the META-INF folder.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/blueonyx">
  <Resource auth="Container" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
maxActive="20" maxIdle="10" maxWait="-1" name="jdbc/blue_MySQL"
password="GScDdBmK" type="javax.sql.DataSource"
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/blue" username="blue"/>
</Context>

Thanks
Ian