[BlueOnyx:00381] Re: phpmyadmin not working?

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Mon Jan 26 19:42:57 -05 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 19:23 +0100, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Gregg,
>
> > I did not try it with anything other than IE, so I will try it with
> > something else and see how that works.
>
> Very well. I just removed the auto-login stuff from the phpMyAdmin GUI.
> Updates for that should appear on the YUM repository during the next hours.

Hi Michael,

I've solved the issue of using autologin. There is an auth-method that
can be used in phpMyAdmin called signon. Using that and an auto-form
from the BQ/BO gui will get you logged in, if the credentials are wrong
you will be presented with a logon-form. I'll create a sausalito version
that will do the trick. This also means changing
the /etc/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php to use signon instead of the http
method which in my view actually is a very ugly way to incorporate
authentication into sausalito.

PS! Anybody got some good code for creating an invisible submit button?

Best regards,
--
Rickard Osser <rickard.osser at bluapp.com>
BluApp AB