[BlueOnyx:00402] Re: phpmyadmin not working?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jan 27 22:23:14 -05 2009

Michael Stauber wrote:
> We add the capability group "phpMyAdmin" to the capabilities that can be
> assigned to users. If the user is a siteAdmin, he gets that capability by
> default. If the user is a regular user, the server admin or siteAdmin may
> grant him that capability.

This would, in my opinion, be an ideal solution.

While we are at it, could we consider moving phpMyAdmin out of the
"Security" section and into someplace else?  Maybe "Network Services"?

(And not to go to far OT, but maybe it's time to change "Network
Services" to just "Services" or "System Services"?   Food for thought?)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services