[BlueOnyx:00405] Re: phpBB3.0.4 install

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Tue Jan 27 23:01:26 -05 2009

Should we add ImageMagick as one of the default packages installed with
BlueOnyx?  Many PHP applications take advantage of this.

BTW, try doing a which mogrify to identify the path of ImageMagick binaries.
On my BQ box, it is /usr/bin/mogrify, so the directory path should simply be
/usr/bin/

Not sure if phpBB wants the trailing slash.

-Rashid