[BlueOnyx:00423] Re: raqbackup.sh question

Lucas Peyatt - Ohio Web Hosting & Development blueonyx at ohiowebhosting.net
Thu Jan 29 23:21:16 -05 2009

I just tried a few tests on my development server and I could not exclude more
then one directory.

You could email raqbackup at neuhaus-internet.de and ask if he plans to add any
new features to raqbackup, from a few searches on google, several people have
been wanting that feature for about 7 years now.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:46:20 -0700, Tony Loosle wrote