[BlueOnyx:01278] Re: How do I change the port for a vsite?

Thomas Andreassen thomas.andreassen at arctictelecom.no
Fri May 22 06:46:23 -05 2009

Then U have to have one more external IP to the BQ box.

Eg : 	200.100.10.1 to SBS nat/portforward 80
	200.100.10.2 to BQ nat/portforward 80

Else U have to "hack" the SBS to somehow forward to the BQ based on DNS (not sure if this will work well)

If port nr is not essential, try to portforward example 8080 to BQ's internal IP (port 80) or SBS's IP (port 80), and 80 to the other. Then external ip:80 will go to one machine and external ip:8080 will go to the other (port 80).

I have this setup at home, and use 2 external ip, with different nat. (again from me, Mikrotik is heaven to play with network traffic)

Thomas