[BlueOnyx:02775] Subdomains problems

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:37:42 -05 2009

Hi to all, i'm new in BlueOnyx world ad so i'm not so able to understand
well all the BO's functions.
Excuse me for my bad english if you read something wrong.
Ok, let's go.
I'm managing a server with installed BlueOnyx 5106R Series and i've got few
domains.
Something strange happen when i try to enable subdomains for virtual host,
because i enable them, set the maxinum numer of subdomains to 1 and add a
subdomain for example forum.domain.com stored in
/home/.sites/siteXX/vhosts/forum.
The folder on the server is created and if i go to forum.domain.com i can
see the index page of BO.
But also if i go to the ip address ( that should point to the main site of
my server ) i see the subdomain web space.
This happens also if i open another subdomain on another domain ( different
from the first one ), and i go to the ip address with my browser i can see
the webspace of the last subdomain opened.

Someone of you know the reason of this issue?

Regards

Thank you

Marcello