[BlueOnyx:02785] Re: UNKNOWN ERROR DURING CREATE

Jason Humphrey jasonh at bws4ict.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 09:55:44 -05 2009

>Hi Jason,
>Did you go through all the files in /etc/mail that have .db counterparts
>and make sure you re-hashed?
>
>Maybe check the permissions on those files, as well.  >
>
>HTH,
>--
>Chris Gebhardt
>VIRTBIZ Internet Services
>Access, Web Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated
>www.virtbiz.com | toll-free (866) 4 VIRTBIZ

Hi Chris,

I have rehashed all db files and all went without error. Also have checked permissions and all looks good.

I really don't want to but I think I'm going to have to migrate tonight onto a another machine. Just seems odd that it has stopped working for no apparent reason. Would be nice to get to the bottom of it even if I do have to migrate so I can work to prevent it happening again.

Is there a way of running the handlers in a debug mode to see where they are failing?

Thanks
Jason