[BlueOnyx:02803] Re: Question about CMU Import

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 20:03:16 -05 2009

Hi Chris

I may have misunderstood, but I was thinking of the order of the sites when
you look in /home/sites which mirror the apache config (and thus allow the
sitexx.includes to be tweeked).

I accept the /home/.sites/... stuff is all symlinked so I personally
wouldn't trust the order/numbering but use /home/sites/www.abc.com/ instead
to get my paws on the data.

Cheers, Richard