[BlueOnyx:02874] Re: .htaccess not working?

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Sun Nov 15 05:46:49 -05 2009

Apologies - this is on a BQ box - I have just realised that I have posted to the wrong list.

Colin

On 14/11/2009 21:54, "Colin Jack" <colin at mainline.co.uk> wrote:

We have a server that has been running fine, however we recently found that
users couldn't access their /awstats ...

Authentication fails but nothing has changed from when it worked fine.
The .htaccess file looks okay:

AuthAuthoritative on
AuthType Basic
AuthName AwStats
AuthExternal pwauth
GroupExternal unixgroup
require group site124

Users can log on to the CCE okay and mail collection etc. works fine

As I said, nothing has changed as far as I'm aware. Can anybody please give
me a pointer to what may be not working?

Thanks

Colin