[BlueOnyx:02891] Re: ftp rules

Jeroen Lettinck jeroen at lettinck.nl
Tue Nov 17 12:00:27 -05 2009

Many routers / firewalls can do that. They simply do not allow the "put"
commands to traverse. So by using the 2 ethernet connections and connecting
them to a multihomed firewall (sonicwall for example) you can accomplish this.
I would not recommend messing things up with two ftp servers on the same box

Jeroen

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:45:21 +0100, Tjerk Hacquebord wrote
> Think you can only do that by running 2 servers, one on eth1 and one
> on eth0. Then setup a LIMIT block in the config file.

---

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen

believed to be clean.