[BlueOnyx:02920] Re: No PHP errors

Jason Humphrey jasonh at bws4ict.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 02:48:42 -05 2009

> Check the include file for the site and see if there is anything that
> will
> override  the error directive  there.
> e.g.
> /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/sitexx.include
>
> Check for a .htaccess on the site in the site's web or root
> directories, to
> see if there is anything that will override the error directive  there.
>
> And add this to the beginning of your php file
> error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_USER_WARNING ^ E_NOTICE);
>
> Something like
>
> <?php
> error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_USER_WARNING ^ E_NOTICE);
> echo "This is fine.";
>
> echo "I should create an error;
> ?>
>

> ----
> Ken Marcus
> Ecommerce Web Hosting by
> Precision Web Hosting, Inc.
> http://www.precisionweb.net

Hi Ken,

There is no .htaccess file in the directory and nothing in the sitex.include file.

I have tried modifying the test.php file but it still produces a blank page. If I comment out the line with the deliberate error the page generated shows "This is fine" but with the line uncommented I get nothing.

Has anybody ever got php errors to work on BlueOnyx? I have several servers here and can't get a php error to show on any site on any of them.

Jason