[BlueOnyx:02940] Re: Question regarding aliases / usernames (i.e. sales, info, marketing)

Christoph Schneeberger cschnee at box.telemedia.ch
Tue Nov 24 15:33:21 -05 2009

A very similar output:
newaliases
/etc/mail/aliases: 74 aliases, longest 10 bytes, 724 bytes total
/etc/mail/aliases.majordomo: 31 aliases, longest 125 bytes, 1609 bytes total

Please note the 4 difference is sales, support, info and marketing which
i commented from the alias file to get mail delivered again to users
with those loginnames.

--

          "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"