[BlueOnyx:02542] New Cisco Router Help With BO

Phil Hamer phil at magma-group.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 11:24:49 -05 2009

Hi All.

We have swapped to a Cisco 877 router.

I have had a config written for the router by a Cisco Engineer to duplicate
the port forwarding of our 2-Wire.com router.

Since moving to the cisco the email has ceased to work and we can no longer
access the admin gui off site.

I dont know enough about cisco and ios to work out what is going wrong.

Could any one take a look at the running-config and point me in the right
direction?

I cant post it on here as the post becomes too long and it gets rejected.

Email me on phil at magma-group dot co dot uk and I can mail it back by
return.

I would imagine that the firewall needs a tweak to get me going.

Kind Regards

Phil Hamer

MAGMA.