[BlueOnyx:02545] Re: Need newer CMU for RAQ2

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Oct 2 12:17:19 -05 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anson Rinesmith
  To: blueonyx at blueonyx.it
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 11:51 AM
  Subject: [BlueOnyx:02540] Need newer CMU for RAQ2

  I have an old RAQ2, that I would like to be my first conversion to BO.

  Eventually, I also have two RAQ4 that will convert as well.

  I did the export, FTP the files to the new BO server.

  I get this error.

  Export was created with version 2.27 you must re-export with version 2.29 or later

  I checked the sunsolve website, and 2.27 is the most recent pkg I can get to upgrade my RAQ2.

  Does someone have a 2.29+ pkg I can use safely?

  Appears to be a 2.43 pkg here

  http://www.diskfailure.nl/stuff/index.php?dir=cobalt/CMU/&file=RaQ2-All-CMU-2.43.pkg

  and 2.53 pkg here

  http://www.diskfailure.nl/stuff/index.php?dir=cobalt/CMU/&file=RaQ2-All-CMU-2.53.pkg