[BlueOnyx:02568] Cobalt RaQ 550 / BlueOnyx

george george at mr-webcam.com
Sun Oct 4 11:35:33 -05 2009

Hi Michael
I see some other errors but i think i can resolve these by removing everything strongbolt installs over and above the CentOS minimum install
some of the kernel error were mentioning older kernels which it was saying didnt exist during the the yum operation.
My plan is to remove as much as possible from strongbolt1 installation and then retry.
My other thought was to try upgrading to CentOS5 from a factory fresh install of the RaQ and then try to install from the tarball my only concern there is what effect the original cobalt rom will have on things  ? and making sure i can update that without making a doorstop
thanks