[BlueOnyx:02597] Re: No main menu after big YUM Update

enid vx enidv11 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 05:03:42 -05 2009

The config file that was modified after updating was
/etc/admserv/conf.d/php.conf
and the gui showed blank.
After searching for the problem I found that changing back the module from
php5 to php4 solved the problem for me.

#LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

Regards,

Enid