[BlueOnyx:02609] Re: No main menu after big YUM Update

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Tue Oct 13 16:18:01 -05 2009

>> So I changed it back to the libphp5 line.
>
> Yeah, there is no PHP4 on BlueOnyx, so there is no libphp4.so either.
>
> I think I know what your problem is, though.
>
> SSH in as "admin", then "su -" to gain root access and run the following
> commands:
>
> chmod 644 /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/console/
> chmod 644 /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/console/*.php
> chmod 644 -R /usr/sausalito/ui/menu/base/console/
>
> Then try again.
>
> --
> With best regards
>
> Michael Stauber

Thanks for the help Michael, but alas that did not resolve it.  I still
get the blank admin GUI after logging in (after restarting admserv).

I would give you root access to it to poke around, but this particular box
is not publicly accessible.  I will go ahead and burn a new CD and reload
from that, one of these days...

Regards,

David Thacker