[BlueOnyx:02632] Re: GUI ssh port selection

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Oct 14 22:04:31 -05 2009

Hi Gerald,

> Seems like it may have been nice if the GUI
> shell config allowed a  text block to write in a port.
>
> All the servers we access are using a port, not available in the GUI
> dropdown.

Yeah, that's possible, although the effort required for it would be a little
out of proportion.

As it is: If you edit sshd_config and set the port to a custom one, then your
custom port will be added to the dropdown menu in order to correctly show
which port is currently being used. That will only be visible after a
cced.init restart, though. Or a reboot.