[BlueOnyx:02688] godaddy cert again

John Sikes jsikes at sikesland.com
Tue Oct 20 21:55:22 -05 2009

Excuse me, but this godaddy thing is driving me crazy
I googled, and tried most of the stuff

godaddy download
    gd_bundle.crt
    host.domain.tld.crt

I moved the certs into /home/sites/domain.tld/certs
  mv gd_bundle.crt ca-certs
  cp  certificate  certificate.bak

which has
ca-certs certificate certificate.bak  key  request

restarted httpd, but no joy ..............

I used ca-certs for the gd_bundle (which has 3 certs in it)  as that
appears
to be what the file
    /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf  is looking for

Where did I fsck up?

--
Gerald Waugh
Front Street Networks