[BlueOnyx:02693] anonymous FTP directory permissions

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Oct 21 22:42:34 -05 2009

## If someone wanted to make changes to proftpd.conf, will it override
## using the GUI? I don't see any mentions of includes in the file. I have
## a customer that wants to remove the limitations on the incoming
## directory so all can view.

There is no way using the GUI.  You must edit "proftpd conf file".

>>  vi  /etc/proftpd.conf

You can find "Anonymous Directory incoming tab" like as;

      <Directory /home/.sites/@@/site@/ftp/incoming/*>
             Umask   002
             AllowOverwrite off      <=== modify
             <Limit STOR>            <===   insert