[BlueOnyx:02717] Re: Drupal installation and server 500 error

Eiji Hamano (bluequartz) bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Fri Oct 23 23:32:29 -05 2009

Dear

I have a experience of Drupal 6.13 on both BlueOnyx and BlueQuartz.

Only way to install Drupal,  in my case,  I have to modify "http conf file".

>>  vi  /etc/httpd/conf.d/blueonyx.conf

Change the following record ;
      AllowOverride AuthConfig Indexes Limit
to ;
      AllowOverride All

Then, restart httpd
>>  /etc/init.d/httpd  restart

Then, the Drupal's .htaccess will be efective on BlueOnyx.

Eiji Hamano

#  in the GUI go to server management then Network Services then Web.
#
#  Click to enable what you need for your .htaccess

##  Hi,
##
##   I have setup a fresh install of BlueOnyx on a server. I have
##   uploaded Drupal 6 to the server with sftp. (including the .htacces
##   file)
##
##   When i want to start a file in the Drupal directory it gives a 500
##   server error.
##
##   The log files shows:
##
##   alert ... web/.htaccess :Options not allowd here
##
##   What is wrong ?
##
##   Thanks for your help.