[BlueOnyx:02750] Re: How to install it on a RaQ XTR ?

george george at mr-webcam.com
Thu Oct 29 08:29:47 -05 2009

Jim my <sk8killer at ...> writes:

> Hi there,any ideas of how to install it on a Cobalt RAQ  XTR ?it has no
cdrom drive. No video card.  Should I setup a PXE server ? or can it boot from
a USB version of BlueOnyx ? (if it does exist yet)thanks for any
advices.jimmyGratuit : Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! Cliquez
ici !

> Hi there,<br><br>any ideas of how to install it on a Cobalt RAQ  XTR ?
server ? or can it boot from a USB version of BlueOnyx ? (if it does exist yet)
Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! <a
href="http://www.microsoft.com/france/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/msn/def
ault.aspx" target="_new">Cliquez ici !</a>

Havent tested fully for stability as i needed the two drives for another
project, but I managed to get Centos5.4 and BlueOnyx on my spare XTR.
I started by running the sun restore disk and getting the XTR back to factory
fresh then I installed strongbolt1 without bluequartz (550 version)using net
install across my network and then followed my post here http://www.mr-
webcam.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23. It fired up fine from a reboot and i was
able to login blueonyx ok. everything looked good and appeared to work fine.