[BlueOnyx:02773] Re: adminpage error.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Oct 30 13:43:12 -05 2009

Hi Luis,

> Just updated the php in my server to 5.2.11 from 5.1.6, I had to change the
> ioncube setting in the php.ini file to use ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so , but
> now the blueonyx admin page is not coming up, I get this: Fatal error: Call
> to undefined function ccephp_new() in
> /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/CceClient.php on line 27 Any idea what is causing
> this issue?

The GUI on BlueOnyx requires the "stock" (i.e.: as provided by CentOS5)
PHP-5.1.6 in order to work.

Replacing PHP with a different version will break the GUI, as all CCE related
functions are then missing.

There are procedures (and commercially packaged PHP versions) for BlueOnyx
available that allow you to install a more modern PHP on the sidelines and to
use that for Apache, while the GUI can still use the onboard PHP-5.1.6 that it
needs.