[BlueOnyx:04186] DNS migration from BQ to BX

Lists lists at wetsystems.com
Tue Apr 6 22:15:17 -05 2010

Gentlemen -

I have a BlueQuartz box that got hacked.  I'd like to move the DNS from it to a newly configured BlueOnyx box.  I've run cmu on the BX box, have migrated that directory and run a dnsImport against it but it responds that it can't find the appropriate file.  Looking at the output of the BQ cmu I don't see anything that look like zone files.

So... I manually moved /var/named/chroot/var/named and /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf to the corresponding locations on the BX box.  But of course it can't me that simple.  What magic do I have to do to get the new BlueOnyx GUI to see the named files?