[BlueOnyx:04222] Re: YUM Updates 2010-04-10

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Apr 10 18:24:51 -05 2010

Hi Jeff,

> That seems to have been it...

Very well.

> We'll have to see how many messages Z-Push chokes on.

On the Z-Push forums they suggest to set it to pull only 1-3 days worth of
emails, but that of course gives not much of an idea about the limitations.

> Will updates be included in yum updates? Doesn't look
> like anything new has been from them since July, 2009...

Yes, we'll handle the Z-Push updates through the BlueOnyx YUM repository.
Right now you're using 1.3-RC2, but RC3 has been released a few days ago. I'll
push that one out soonish after some more testing.